Online Yoga Classes, Beginners Hatha & Hatha Flow
with Rachel Young
NEW Online Yoga Classes
Yoga helps you
– feel relaxed, happier & more positive
– take better care of your body
– keep healthy & feel good about yourself
– Do you ever get tired, stiff or painful tension in your back, hips, neck and shoulders?
– Do you ever feel stressed, in a low mood, sleep badly?
– Are you too busy, not doing nice things for yourself or not able to step back and take things more slowly?
The good news is, yoga helps you –
– even if you’ve never done yoga before, or it’s been a while since you’ve been to class, or you practice regularly.
When you do yoga regularly you feel so much better, physically and mentally.
You develop strength, better mobility and more energy.
Those niggly aches and pains begin to disappear.
And mentally you feel more relaxed, balanced and rested.
Whether you’re an experienced or regular yoga practitioner, or a beginner, I have a class to suit you.
Years ago, way before teaching yoga, I was stressed-out from working full-time in demanding jobs and commuting to London (ergh). I was sleeping badly and often felt overwhelmed.
And then I started yoga.
With regular yoga practice I became happier, more calm and confident. Able to deal with things better. Felt stronger and proud of my yoga practice.
That was the start of my yoga path.
I continued to attend yoga classes, workshops and retreats. And in 2014 began to train as a teacher. I now have 450 hours of teacher training under my belt, with leading UK and US teachers. And have been teaching yoga groups and individuals since 2015.
Would you like to feel stronger, happier and more relaxed too?
1. check class timings then book your spot
2. enjoy trying out your first class with me
3. feel calm, happy and strong.