How do you feel after a day at work? Lethargic yet wired? Tense in your shoulders and back? Maybe a little low in mood or even short-tempered? Do you sit at a desk all day? Or on your feet all day? If this sounds like you then yoga could work wonders.
5 reasons why yoga is so good after work:
- Shake-off fatigue and lethargy to gain more energy
- Release tension to feel more ease, space and comfort in your body
- Give your mind a rest from thinking about work (or anything else) to become more present and grounded
- Learn to move your body in a more mindful and conscious way to create stability and space from the inside-out
- Impress your friends with how on-trend you are because you practice yoga. I’m joking! Number 5 is Learn to feel more comfortable in your own skin and at ease in the world by inhabiting your body through a regular yoga practice.
Do you like the sound of this? Join my local yoga classes in Knaphill and Woking in Surrey to experience how yoga can help you.